Help Us Help Them Win
It takes a lot of hard work for us to fulfill our purpose as a non-profit organization. We rely on volunteers, interns and contributions from supporters like you. With your donations, we can effectively bridge the gap between generations, cultivate the creativity of our future, and be a platform for the unsung heroes who deserve a helping hand with no strings attached. Below are some ways in which you can help us.
What Will The Money Go Towards?
- all of our programs
- obtaining our 501c3 status: Approximately $1000
- a surplus of funds strictly used for the No Strings Attached program
- marketing and advertisement costs
- t-shirts for volunteers and Creatikids™ students
How Can I Help Them Win?
- participate in our No Strings Attached program as individual or groups
- volunteer for our Adopt A Senior program
- volunteer for our Creatikids™ program (music or art experience only)
- sponsor a child for our Creatikids™ program
- donate canned goods, clothing, or toys
- word of mouth. Tell a neighbor, tell a friend about HTW
- like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, add us on Instagram
How Can We Become Affiliated?
We want to help businesses win as well. There are no big hoops to jump over to partner with us. In the same token, we don't just partner up with anyone. To partner with us, here is what you will need to submit to us:
- your mission statement, vision statement, and core values
- your company needs
- your contact information